How can you resist something that looks SO GOOD?? For me, anything with prosciutto is a YES and this crostini is a BIG yes. The combination o the saltiness of the goat cheese and the sweetness of the fig and honey is absolutely incredible. Thanks to blogger, Confections of a Foodie Bride, this recipe is a staple for entertaining or if you just need a day to treat your fabulous self.
- 12 1/2-inch slices of baguette
- Olive oil
- 6 Tbsp goat cheese, at room temp
- 4 slices of prosciutto*
- 4 figs, thinly sliced
- Honey, for serving
- Pinch of salt
- Heat broiler.
- Place baguette slices on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Tear prosciutto slices into thirds.
- Spread 1/2 Tbsp of softened goat cheese on each crostini.
- Arrange prosciutto and sliced figs on top.
- Just before serving, lightly drizzle with honey and sprinkle salt over top.
- Serve at room temperature.
Hannah is a Rent the Runway Rep at the University of Colorado Boulder majoring in Communications and Political Science. She serves as the Event Chairman of her sorority, Kappa Kappa Gamma, and has interned with various fashion & beauty retailers such as Betsey Johnson, Madewell and Yes To Carrots. She has a passion for all social media and an addiction to the world of fashion. When she’s not fully absorbed in school, party planning and fashion blogs, she is clumsily creating culinary “masterpieces” in her kitchen.
Hannah A. has 51 post(s) on RTR On Campus