I have had the same coffee table for two years now. It is a simple black table with a brown finish on top. It is cute but so boring. I decided to revamp it by adding paper to the front of the drawers.
1.I found cute flower paper at my local craft store long with crafting glue.
2. I removed the nobs of the drawers with a screwdriver
3. I cut the paper to roughly fit to front of each drawer.
4. I used my craft glue to glue the paper to the front of each drawer.
5. I took a small piece of sandpaper and sanded around the edges of the paper to be sure they fit the drawer size.
6. I put the nobs back on by simply screwing through the paper.
The whole process took me about an h0ur, that includes waiting 20 minutes for the glue to dry. It was well worth the 10 dollars I spent at the craft store.
Lauren I. has 18 post(s) on RTR On Campus