Stepping outside into 86 degree weather on a Wednesday in March just doesn’t seem like real life. How could you be expected to go to class and complete assignments when there is a huge frat porch party going on next door. Having a huge case of FOMO- – fear.oh.missing.out, you decide to forget that 15-page term paper for your History of Russia course and join in on the Fraturday festivities.
Just when you think you’ve got it all figured out that dreaded “WHAT DO I WEAR” question pops into your head. Okay. Pump the breaks and calm down.
Here is your ultimate fashion guide to the perfect Fraturday outfit:
- Norts — The Nike Tempo Track Shorts: dig out those free flowing, running shorts that we all know you own in at least 15 different colors and patterns. I suggest going with the brightest neon pair you own if you are trying to make a statement.
- Jorts –Jean Shorts: you can never go wrong when you rock the Jean + Shorts look.
- Tank Top: brush the dust off those collegiate tops, the sleeveless weather has officially arrived. Whether it’s repping your sorority or simply showing off your sb’12 location, the tank top is a perfect solution to work on your tan and look trendy.
- Headbands: the best anytime, any occasion accessory to spice up your day party outfit. Not only does it help keep those fly away hairs out of your face, but you can rock the braid, ponytail, or even hair down look with headbands too.
- Sandals: Any pair of flippy floppys will complete your already awesome Fraturday outfit, but I suggest Rainbows sandals (www.rainbowsandals.com). Not only are they a classic sandal, but they are the most comfortable shoe your foot will ever slide into.
- Neon sunglass: Don’t be that girl who forget to grab a pair of neon plastic sunglasses before she headed out the door. You wouldn’t want to get wrinkle tan lines from squinting all day in the sun, would you? If you really want to catch the attention of that hot guy from your physics class, be sure to add your renttherunway.com croakie onto the ends of your sunglasses.
Remember that Fraturday’ing isn’t an event to be rocking your cutest new going out shirt. Trust me, you’ll most likely spend your afternoon outside surrounded by guys rocking the backward hats, polo tees, sperry topsiders, and khaki shorts. Who knows you might even get thrown into a slide n slide.
By: Morgan Busam
RTRCampusGirl has 208 post(s) on RTR On Campus