There’s something so tasty about caramel apple, and yet they’re so difficult to eat! Luckily I found this tutorial from RosaRot that puts a new (and very smart) twist on the classic caramel apple so that you can actually enjoy eating them. Because the original blog post is in German, I’ve translated it here.
- Large apples (roughly 1 per every 3 people you’re serving)
- Chocolate chips
- Wooden skewers
- With a large knife, slice the apple from the top down in 1/4″ to 1/2″ slices.
- Melt your chocolate chips in the microwave at 30 second increments until fully melted.
- Spear your apple slices with the wooden skewers and dip them completely in the melted chocolate.
- Immediately pour sprinkles on top and place in a cup to let the chocolate harden.
- Enjoy! If you’re a fan of the classic caramel apple, dip your apple slices in melted caramel first and chocolate second.
Lizzy is a Merchandise Product Development major at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising L.A. She is highly influenced by J. Crew, Ralph Lauren and Michael Kors and hopes to one day be designing and marketing fantastic fashions just like her icons.
Lizzy S. has 64 post(s) on RTR On Campus