- 3 cups fresh blackberries
- 3 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- In a blender, puree the blackberries with the sweetened condensed milk
- In a medium bowl, mix the blackberry puree with the Greek yogurt
- Pour the mixture into your ice cream maker
Lizzy is a Merchandise Product Development major at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising L.A. She is highly influenced by J. Crew, Ralph Lauren and Michael Kors and hopes to one day be designing and marketing fantastic fashions just like her icons.
Lizzy S. has 64 post(s) on RTR On Campus