Whowhatwear.com has the latest in celebrity style and the coolest trends. This one is focusing on the mixed whites trend. As you can see, it’s been sported all over the runway (as you can see in the example of Acne Pre-Fall 2012) and on celebrities. This look is extremely versatile. All white is perfect for a day at the beach, a chic night out, or even day wear.
- Jessica wears different color whites. This is a great way to add dimension to the look. You can see that her sweater is more of a stone color while her pants are a crisp white. She keeps the look chic with simple heels but casual with a fun hat.
- Ashley Olsen wears a super relaxed white combination. With the cozy knit sweater and a billowy linen skirt, this look is perfect for the beach.
- Chloe Sevigny uses all white to embrace men’s wear. It’s a sexy and tailored way to embrace the trend.
- Hanneli Mustaparta wears a downtown cool kind of look in white jeans and a white motorcycle jacket. This is a great way to wear white but still embrace a casual style.
- This Stockholm Street Style shot is one of my favorites. It’s simple but chic. Wearing white jeans with a white button down with collar tips is a great way to wear all white. I love the pop of color in the bag.
By: Rachela E, Harvard
Emily P has 76 post(s) on RTR On Campus