The Fourth of July is just around the corner! Whether you’ll be going to a family barbeque or hanging out on the lake, we all want to look our best! Here are a few quick tips to tone up and feel great!
1) Water water water! Drink at least 8 glasses a day.
2) Pick simple, daily exercise goals (and stick to them). Try 50 crunches and a 1 minute plank (once in the morning and once before you go to bed)
3) Pick one alternative exercise each day (preferably cardio- running, playing a sport, swimming, power shopping, etc)
4) Cut the “Crap” (C=carbonated drinks, R=refined sugars, A=artificial sweeteners/colors, P=processed food)
5) Eat more “Food” (F=fruits/veggies, O=organic lean meat, O=omega 3 fatty acids, D=drink water)
6) Reward yourself for that hard work! Buy a new bathing suit or pick an adorable dress from www.renttherunway.com! (It’s all about motivation).
By: Deborah L., Wake Forest
RTRCampusGirl has 208 post(s) on RTR On Campus