During these hot summer months the last thing I want to do is wear makeup. The thought of actually putting anything on my face in this sticky, hot weather makes my skin crawl. If you’re like me, you need the advice of top makeup experts on what beauty products can stand the summer heat! Lucky for us, I came across this New York Magazine blog article about the best products to wear during the summer.
Here you go:
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl
- RMS Beauty Lip Shine in Sublime
- Joanna Vargas Rejuvenatin Serum
- Elta MD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41
- Revlon PhotoReady Bronzer
- Make Up For Ever 5 Camouflage Cream Palette
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sheer Tint SPF 15 in Blush
- Giorgio Armani Beauty Eyes To Kill Waterproof Eyeliner #2
- OCC Lip Tar in Queen
- Giorgio Armani Beauty Fluid Sheer in Pure Bronze
These products will ensure you don’t melt away this summer!
By: Becca F., UPenn
Emily P has 76 post(s) on RTR On Campus