Fashion, fashion, fashion. We, as girls, undoubtedly love it. We obsess over what we are going to wear in hopes of impressing our best friends, crushes, and people we don’t even know with our fabulous wardrobe and keen eye for new trends.
But who are we really trying to impress? Some girls claim they aren’t trying to impress anyone; they just dress for comfort. Oddly enough, others say they are just trying to look better than other girls. But lets face it: we want to look good for the guys.
I’m not afraid to admit that when I choose an outfit, I wonder what the guy I like will think of it. So, I’m putting an end to all this wondering by simply asking guys what they do and don’t like about the way girl’s dress and look. This is taken directly from their mouths.
Check it out:
1. High-waisted shorts are not cool. (I know this killed some of you a little bit inside.)
2. Always have your nails and toes done.
3. We love when girls dress professionally. It shows a woman has power and knows what she wants and how to get there!
4. It’s really obvious when girls don’t know how to wear high heels. They look like a new born giraffe trying to learn how to walk.
5. As guys, we can immediately tell that the brands and designers that a woman wears define her. Nothing needs to be said, we can tell by looking at a girl that her brands are her confidence
6. The less makeup, the better. If you’re going to wear makeup, rub it in. Makeup blots are not attractive.
7. Know your environment and dress accordingly. Don’t wear stilettos and expensive fashion to a dirty bar. Don’t wear flip flops to a club downtown. You’ll look dumb.
8. Be confident. Even if you feel like you don’t look good, act like you do. Nothing is more annoying than being with a girl who does hair and makeup checks 24/7. Your confidence alone will change the way you look entirely.
9. Don’t choose what you wear based upon what other girls think is cool.
10. Sneakers with jean = no. If you’re going to wear sneakers, save it for the gym.
11. Speaking of the gym, it’s sexy when a girl wears gym clothes and looks good in them.
12. We love when woman show off their legs, but it’s important to know that fine line. Show enough to draw us in and notice, but not too much where it ruins the hunt or chase (This Cotton Candy Mini is a perfect example of that. Short enough to show some leg, but still classy).
Kathryn T has 7 post(s) on RTR On Campus